[Ansteorra] My beleif in honor remains

Cheri Hodek texastornado_50 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 23:38:31 PDT 2009

As many know the week before my lord and I traveled to the wonderous celebration this past weekend, we had made a trip to Colorado to visit the new grandson. While there we made a side trip to the outlet malls and there we purchase Nike shoes for Gunnarr. Upon our arrival Thursday, after a sweaty set up, Gunnarr went to shower and left his new shoes in the shower. They were not known to be among the missing until time to pack up and leave. We of course went through our totes and baskets looking for them. A young man said he had seen a pair of Nikes in the shower room and brought them to us. Yes, they had set in the shower for 4 days and not been remove. My beleif in the honor of our group remains intact and in the values we teach our young by example.

Muirenn

Humility is not thinking less of you, but of you less