[Ansteorra] King's Round Table

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Fri Jul 17 05:50:05 PDT 2009

Greetings Ansteorra,

This weekend is King's Round Table and I wanted to remind everyone of
some details and some additional information that I have not yet announced:

Please be aware that Site opens at 8:00 am and closes at 6:00 pm. There
is plenty of free parking all around the site.
There is no site fee and no feast. This is a drug free, weapon free
zone, therefore site is dry. Pets are not allowed, service animals only.
There will be nurses in this building taking tests as well as our group
so please be polite and keep as quite as possible in the halls so as not
to disturb them.

There have been some updates to the schedule at the last minute so
please make sure you check the white boards that will be on site to
verify your classes and where they are located.

King's Round Table will be held at the University of Texas in Arlington at

411 S. Nedderman Dr.
Arlington, TX. 76010

There is a map attached to http://steppes.ansteorra.org/roundtable/
<www.steppes.ansteorra.org/roundtable>

Also, if you will be needing a place to stay please see this link in
order to help you make decisions.
http://www.hotels-rates.com/hotels/locations/Arlington/TX/usa/1651/#trafficLogID=563019925&visited=true&clickingLogId=33038893
<http://www.hotels-rates.com/hotels/locations/Arlington/TX/usa/1651/#trafficLogID=563019925&visited=true&clickingLogId=33038893>

And finally, come have a good time learning to be a bureaucrat. ;)

Genevieve