[Ansteorra] 30th year thanks for the Canton Hall

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 08:00:37 PDT 2009

I wish to thank the following people who helped in the Canton hall for 30th year.

To my wonderful protégé brother, Lord Will Merrick, and Her Grace Vanessa thank you so much for being in charge of the hall when I was not available. They also helped with the decorations, set up and tear down. You both did an amazing job!

Thanks also to Sir Morgan, Centurian Damon, Lady Megan, Honorable Lady Katya, Honorable Lady Margarite, Padraig (JT) and his friend Evan Moses who help so much at his first event. Thanks also to Lord Aryeh and John as well as the countless others who help transition the hall for Grand Court.

For all of you and those whose names I missed, my thanks!

Katheryn
Hall Coordinator
Ansteorran 30th year