[Ansteorra] xXx Year

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 08:56:34 PDT 2009

On Saturday night after court, I misplaced a cloak and a banner in the main
hall.

The cloak is black with the words "The raven conquers all by right"
embroidered near the bottom. The banner is blue with a white deer (the
blazon is "Azure crusilly or, a hart at gaze within a double-tressure
argent"). The banner is mine, but the cloak belongs to HE the Baron of
Raven's Fort.

Has anybody seen these? I grealy appreciate any help anybody could give!

Pax et bonum,
DT+LF
Detlef von Marburg

--
He has told you, O mortal, what is good;
and what does the LORD require of you