[Ansteorra] xXx Year

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Fri Jul 17 09:49:27 PDT 2009

His Majesty and I have the cloak; somehow it ended up in the Kingdom
trailer.  We thought it might have been a gift due to his device but we soon
realized the motto was Raven's Fort.  :)

Please let us know where we should bring it to return it to its rightful
owner.

I don't think we have the banner but I will look for it.

HRM Elizabeta