[Ansteorra] xXxth year thanks and lost and found

Terry Stilwell wolfstaralphax at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 12:08:50 PDT 2009

Here is what I have from xxx last weekend.  I am sending the box with HE.
Elric of Wiesenfeuer.  He will bring back what is left to me, and I will
distribute again at other events.

Yours In Service,

Centurion D'Alder Camber of Wolfstar
Head of Security XXXth Year Celebration

One small black and green floppy hat

Red suede pouch

Blue ceramic mug with celtic band

Glass chess set

Medium sized black spiral notebook w/ poems and seneschal class notes

Microfiber hair wrap (white)

Fleur de lis broach gold w/stones

Prize basket with misc items (candles ceramic bowl, small ceramic bottle
doilies and necklace)

Clear plastic goblet

Wooden fan

Dark red twisted wire (armband?)

Pewter mug

Square framed glasses tortishell

Foster grant “ironman” sunglasses

Namron protectorate rapier champion mug XXXII

Iron stand

Mug with see through bottom

Fabric (white bleached muslin)

Blue Snood

Embroidery floss material and pattern

1 “brinks” key

tv tray table

Stuff Morgan has:

2 brown wooden folding chairs

1 red nylon chair

1 ansteorra star "drape" that was on the red chair

1 tan nylon chair

1 brocade water bottle carry pouch

1 dog/mage puppet

1 green folding stool

1 leather seat 3 legged stool

1 white felted wide brim hat with site token
--
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
-Benjamin Franklin