[Ansteorra] What's in a (building's) name?

Charles Ó Floinn charles.ofloinn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 21:29:34 PDT 2009

OMG!!!  That was Rosenfelds' Herald!!!  He told me about how he searched for
miles before he ended up right back where he first started asking
directions!!!

I have GOT to forward this to him.

ld. Charles Ó Floinn

Charles Flynn

> Perkins is the triangle looking building on campus, so it stands out.

Pickard.  Not Perkins.  Pickard Hall.  There's no Perkins Hall at UTA.

(I still feel dumb because, as I was going in on Saturday morning, someone
on a motorcycle asked me if I knew where Pickard Hall was.  I told him "no,
sorry".  I then went in and figured out that Pickard Hall was where I was
sitting.)

Care,
Bubba