[Ansteorra] Fw: Anyone Missing a Shield?

Lisa Sawyer ysabeau.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 10:07:34 PDT 2009

Actually, after looking at the other stuff for sale and the prices, I think
this is just some guy who goes to garage sales and picks stuff up. He then
puts a fancy description on it and marks up the price. He probably has no
clue the SCA exists. Some of that stuff may be worth what he is asking but
the shield makes me wonder. It's possible that someone who doesn't play
anymore had it in a garage sale and he picked it up there.

Just my thoughts,
Ysabeau