[Ansteorra] Fw: Anyone Missing a Shield?

Penny Roberts pennyrobertsho at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 10:11:57 PDT 2009

http://www.ansteorra.org/ should tell you everything
we are having a collegium this weekend and hope to get there....

I am reticent to put much on facebook because there are so many different "friends" there.  Love getting in touch tho

as you seedd, I don't talk much
now life is about getting to work and going home

so nice to hear from you
you bring back some pleasant things to my mind
take care