[Ansteorra] Caveat emptor

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 04:44:00 PDT 2009

Caveat emptor
Let the buyer beware.

In america alone we waste millions on age creams, Get thin without excercise, Get rich without working.
What is wrong with selling something for what you want out of it. Not what its worth.

I have read his descriptions, and disclaimer... I do alot of Ebay business, and the disclaimer is the thing.

If you do not feel this, or any item is worth the price, dont bid. But thewre may be some jelly head out there that has the cash to spare.
Imagine how proud Jelly head is going to be when he gets his very own, Mock Medieval Helm and Shield.

And you would steal that joy. Just because his happyness is based on a lie

Shame on you all, you jelly-head-haters

Jelly Heads need love too

 Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
KSCA, CSS LXVIII, LPoK
Founder and spokes person for
"The Jelly Heads Need Love Too Association of America"
aka JHNLTAA

snerta er vald