[Ansteorra] Lost Pennsic Luggage, was The Cost of Time

Leslie Snipes lesdsnipes at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 15:24:42 PDT 2009

I've often wondered how much Pennsic luggage ends up at the Unclaimed Baggage Center and whether or not the local SCA group shops there.  I would have found it very painful to be reimbursed $100 knowing the airline would sell the bag to the UBC for $50 while it would have taken me untold hours and big bucks to have replaced a bag full of SCA gear.  I think I would have had to make a trip to Alabama and camp there until my bag showed up so I could at least attempt to buy my stuff back.  "unclaimed baggage" what a lovely misnomer for legalized theft.

http://www.unclaimedbaggage.com/tourthestore.html
http://www.theemptycarousel.com/page2/index.html

Leslie S. 713-795-0811