[Ansteorra] The Cost of Time

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jul 23 22:06:07 PDT 2009

Eve commented:
<<< I'm also guilty of totally undervaluing my worth when I do artistic
things, but in my case it's somewhat intentional. If I try to do art
"professionally" I know it will suck all the joy out of it. I have
done it once or twice and I always end up hating the product and the
process and regretting accepting the commission by the end of it. >>>

This is not an uncommon feeling among SCA craftsman/merchants. I think
it is well illustrated by this story which can be found in the
merchanting-msg file in the COMMERCE section of the Florilegium.