[Ansteorra] Blowing Bubbles at Pennsic (a period game suggestion).

deboramarzec at aol.com deboramarzec at aol.com
Fri Jul 24 04:38:52 PDT 2009

A period bubble 'game' is for a pretty lady to stand on something so she is a little taller than everyone else. She then blows bubbles which must be caught on a small pillow. The first man to successfully catch a bubble and return it whole to the lady receives a kiss. He then blows bubbles for the ladies to catch and so on.
The period illustration has the lady blowing bubbles from a balcony. I use cheap felt squares to hand out instead of cushions as they are much easier to pack.
Have fun.

HL Debora of Durham.