[Ansteorra] 3queens

hal johnson thundercavman at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 25 01:43:59 PDT 2009

my dear lord papilion you said it yourself you are a fool. how can i not fight for duchess Vanessa she is the true queen of England. in my persona her husband is my Liege lord king Richard the lion hearted. i will champion her cause at this battle join us if you wish to live and bring your booze also .the Lady's beauty is not open to  question its the fight for at the end of the day one of these great Lady's will be queen of England and all 3 sides will fight but who's side will win i have already summoned my clans to attn this event my Allies have also have been asked to aid my mission let the games begin my lord. LDharlod graybear warlord for the federated households of rolling thunder in service to baron brom of Elden hills