[Ansteorra] Lost Pennsic Luggage, was The Cost of Time

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 13:40:35 PDT 2009

At 08:17 AM 7/25/2009, you wrote:
>http://www.unclaimedbaggage.com/unpackthebag3.html
>
>19th?  Are they sure about that?
>
>YIS,
>
>Giertrud Gyldenstierne

<chuckle> Reminds me of the time I was flying out to a BoD meeting in
California. I was wearing my SCA clothes so my contact at the other
end could find me easily. I wandered into one of the book-and-candy
stores at the Houston airport, to see if they had anything worth
reading, and once the lady working there managed to pick up her jaw,
she asked me "Aren't those the kind of clothes they wore back in the 1920s?"

         -Tivar Moondragon
What *do* they teach in schools these days?