[Ansteorra] 3queens

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sat Jul 25 19:57:26 PDT 2009

LDharlod graybear warlord for the federated households of rolling
thunder in service to baron brom of Elden hills
I give to you what the Bard she about she who I can look on from afar.
Whom should we match with Henry, being a king,
    But Margaret, that is daughter to a king?
    Her peerless feature, joined with her birth,
    Approves her fit for none but for a king:
    Her valiant courage and undaunted spirit,
    More than in women commonly is seen,
    Will answer our hope in issue of a king;
    For Henry, son unto a conqueror,
    Is likely to beget more conquerors,
    If with a lady of so high resolve
    As is fair Margaret he be link'd in love.
    Then yield, my lords; and here conclude with me
    That Margaret shall be queen, and none but she.
It is true I am only a Fool and no great warlord as yourself but it is often said that we who are Fools in Love have more strength than Hero's.
I am no Noble so I cannot challenge you to the tourney field but would you be willing to fight on the Fools field for your lady?
Papilion