[Ansteorra] Sewing sleeves wrong (was Cost of Time)

Karen French klfrench1023 at att.net
Wed Jul 29 10:30:37 PDT 2009

I'm sure that I've had pleanty of sleeve mishaps, too.  The worst and funniest mistake I made was on a pair of pants that I was making for my son.  Somehow, I ended up with a front leg and a back leg (I had sewn the crotch together all wrong).  He would have had to 'walk like an egyptian' to wear them!

Caterina Fregoso