[Ansteorra] Teachers for Westgate Winter Collegium

Elizabeth Combs ecombs79 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 07:10:53 PDT 2009

Hi!

As you may or may not know, Westgate Winter Collegium will be held this year on July 25 at Christ the King Luthern Church.  The theme this year is "How To."  This can include how to make an item, how to do a dance, how to research, how to document, how to teach, how to.... whatever.  The possibilities are endless.

If you are interested in teaching your fellow Ansteorrans how to ..... whatever, please send me the below information about your class:

1. The full name you wan in the class schedule and on the website

2. Class Title

3. Class Description

4. Class fee (if any)

5. Class Length

6. Supplies that need to be brought by the attendees

7. Do attendees need to pre-register?

8. Class size limit (if any)

9. Age limit (if any)

10. Any special requests (need a sink, need to be outside, etc.)

11. Anything else about your class that people will need to know

I thank you in advance for volunteering to teach a class (cause I know you just can resist).  If you have any questions, please shoot me an e-mail and I'll be happy to answer them.

Lady Jennette Makepays
Official Class Wrangler