[Ansteorra] List of expiring heavy fighters

Kory-Kajira Lewis torinsmail at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 20:57:41 PDT 2009

Authorizing marshals:  due to the overwhelming number of forms that come to me w/o a city/state/zip code, I have redone the forms to have spaces for those items specifically.  Please, when you run out of your current forms, re-print off the new forms from http://marshal.ansteorra.org/armored/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Here are the list of HEAVY fighters that are expiring in June/July/August...let your friend know if you see them on here.  There are still a lot that are past expired, but I will not re-post, so check your card if you haven't in awhile, ESPECIALLY if you are planning on going to Pennsic!

If you name is on this list, you will need to get w/ an authorizing marshal to fill out new forms to submit.

SCA Name
Armored Expires

Anton of Winteroak
6/2/2009