[Ansteorra] Kimbell Museum Restaurants

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Jun 3 21:17:35 PDT 2009

We sometimes go to Dos Gringos at 1015 University Dr. Good Mexican food,
good prices.

Hoffbrau Steak House is good. Not expensive, not cheap.

Ol South Pancake house is a pretty good pancake house and they hosted Loch
Ruadh meetings after Moot for many years.

Kinkcaid Hamburgers is probably the best hamburger place in the DFW area.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede