[Ansteorra] ATTENTION 30th YEAR TEACHERS

Melissa Carter honeyfrog at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 15:46:35 PDT 2009

I have had several emails asking me how to handle reservations for classes
with a size limit and also other emails asking me how to make a reservation
for a class, so I thought I would address this here.  If you are interested
in a particular class on the schedule you will need to contact the
instructor for that class.  This is why their contact information is on the
web page.  If you are the instructor of a class it is all up to you on how
you want to handle class sign up.  I am only in charge of getting the large
scale production scheduled and onto the web page...I have no control over
how you want to run your class.  So, if you want to make your own list and
keep it or if you want to have first come first serve that day or however
you want to run it it is totally up to you!

On a similar topic...I have some room on Friday for classes.  We have also
created a dedicated area for scribal classes so this has freed up a few
hours on Saturday's schedule.  If you are interested in teaching a class
please contact me ASAP.  I will need your contact information and permission
to publish it on the web page as well as a description of your topic, class
limit if any, fee if any etc.  ALSO, I have all day Friday and Saturday
until 4:00 open in the outdoor class room for messy classes...please contact
me about this as well if you are interested.

In service always,
HL Hedwig, master scheduler 30th year