[Ansteorra] Thank you to the staff and crew of Queens Championship

Cindy Derrick cindy at mccr.org
Mon Jun 1 12:31:08 PDT 2009

Good people of Bryn Gwlad and beyond

It was a wonderful day for an event. Queens Championship at Castleton
was a great day. I was honored to be the steward for Her majesty's
Championship and would like to thank those that helped with this event.

Thank you to Lady Dreda who was ambiance coordinator and my deputy. The
site looked beautiful.

Thank you Lord Wilhelm & his wonderful crew for site set up and clean up
and many tasks in between. Thank you to Lord Goldweard who assisted with
site work and was lead contact on Saturday so Lord Wilhelm could
participate in the tournament. Thank you to your crew. Great job. We
were off site in a timely manner.

Gate coordinator thank you Lady Celestria for working so hard to have a
smooth and accurate gate.

To Don Dore who was Marshal in charge thank you for your input on the
fields as well as setting up the format for this tournament.

Baron Niklas thank you for your wonderful feast. I believe every one
left the table satisfied. Thank you for working with my theme and
presenting in a noble fashion.

Mistress Gwyneth Blackrose I wish to thank you for preparing the Nobles
lunch and assisting with feast as head server.

Honorable Lady Alina thank you for the hill patrol. I appreciate you
taking on this task.

Thank you to Colin, Dena, Nikola who were assisting all over the site
during set up and clean up.

I wish to thank Thomas and Sharon of Conway for water bearing. It was a
hot day and as usual the pavilion was a welcome oasis to the fighters.

There are many others that helped with this event assisting with
pavilions, hill safety, and simply by pulling trash bags and setting
them along the road. To you all thank you for a very successful event
and very clean site.
Respectfully submitted,

Isabella of Bryn Gwlad