[Ansteorra] Vixens' Keep by Master William Blackfox

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Jun 1 13:21:39 PDT 2009

2 copies of Master William's Vixens' Keep for sale at Northkeep's Castellan on June 6th!!!

Now that I have your attention;

Recently, in the Barony of Northkeep, one of our members, Thormund Blackwolf, badly injured his hand in an accident.  In order to help he and his family with bills, etc, it was decided to hold a fundraiser at Castellan this coming weekend.  To that end, Mistress Alanna of Caer du Pard has very generously given me two copies of Master William Blackfox's graphic album Vixens' Keep to auction off.  These are commercially printed graphic novels (think big comic book) in pristine condition.  We will be selling these through silent auction (not in the general raffle) at the event on Saturday.  The auction will close at 5:00pm on Saturday.  Because of the popularity and scarcity of Master William's work, I am willing to take reserve bids from people who might not be planning to come to Castellan.  Bids can be e-mailed to me privately at steldr at cox.net until Thursday night.

If you are interested in helping Thormund and his family privately, please feel free to contact me at the above address and I will provide contact information for them.  Thank you!

Baroness Mercedes de Cerdanya

Please forward this to whatever lists you may feel appropriate.

I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library. - Jorge Luis Borges