[Ansteorra] 30th Year Activities and Classes

Melissa Carter honeyfrog at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 16:06:26 PDT 2009

Greetings Ansteorra!
Although we are having a few technical difficulties with our online web
schedule at the moment, please let me reassure you that behind the scenes
things have really been heating up!  Here are a few tantalizing tidbits to
whet your excitement about Ansteorra's Anniversary Party...
We have no less than 8 total rapier tourneys or melees planed over the
course of the weekend!  We have everything from totally new to I can kick
EVERY ONE'S behind levels of experience so don't think you won't get to
fight.
We also have a grand melee and the 30th Year Chivalric Champions Tournament
for the heavy fighters and of course Crown Tourney is Sunday.  I hear Sir
Timo might have yet another chivalric list in the works so stay tuned for
updates on that!
As of 30 minutes ago I officially have only 5 class slots left open on
Saturday.  Yes that's right, Saturday is about to be totally full!  We have
an entire fiber track, scribal classes, pewter classes, bee keeping, box
making, siege classes and blacksmith/metal forging classes and oh so much
more!  Friday has only a few more spaces than Saturday so if you're wanting
to teach, please know there is no time to waste in putting in a request for
a time slot for your class.

I'm looking forward to see everyone at the event,

HL Hedwig, master scheduler 30th Year