[Ansteorra] Why the tournament at Queens worked.

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 21:58:03 PDT 2009

His Excellency Don Christian Doré generously wrote in thanks:

"Mistress Serena and Countess Elizabeth for their work as Queen's Champion
lyst mistresses. This was a huge job since the lyst had 83 entrants. Thanks
for braving the heat and keeping things running smoothly."

To which I add my thanks to Her Excellency Elizabeth as well as my other
assistants, Mistress Genevieve de Courtanvaux and Lady Katarzyna Nikolaieva.
They kept me sane during an insane day of the largest Queen's tournament
I've had the pleasure to run in years.  All our thanks as well to
Lady Jaquelinne Marguerite de la Ryver, without whom I, at least,
would never have remembered once all day long to drink water.

--Serena Lascelles