[Ansteorra] Kimbell Museum Restaurants

Catrin ferch Maelgwn ladycatrin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 23:14:01 PDT 2009

If you're feeling adventurous and don't *require* meat or dairy to consider
your meal a meal, Spiral Diner is a yummy vegan/vegetarian restaurant with
lots of variety, not too far from the museum district.  Sunday is
all-you-can-eat pancakes day.  http://www.spiraldiner.com

I'm also fond of Blue Mesa, which has a variety of Southwestern-inspired
cuisine - http://www.bluemesagrill.com.  Although if you're planning to eat
before your visit, you might want to call ahead--their Sunday brunch gets
crowded.

Ol South is a good no-frills option, with lots of choices on the menu and a
local-folks kind of vibe.

Have fun!

-Catrin ferch Maelgwn