[Ansteorra] Star Principal Herald Appointee

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 4 17:12:33 PDT 2009

Greetings Ansteorra,
My time as Star Principal Herald is drawing to a close.  At Steppes Warlord, Their Majesties and I held interviews with the applicants for my successor, and after consideration with Their Majesties and Laurel Queen of Arms, I am very pleased to announce that the next Star Principal Herald will be Honorable Lady Emma de Fetherstan.  Emma has held several offices in the College of Heralds in administration, publications and submissions, and I have every confidence in her ability to serve the kingdom and the college.  I would also like to thank Honorable Lord Tadhg mac Áedáin Uí Chonchobhair for his excellent application as well.  Both were strong candidates for this office and it was not an easy choice between them.

At Ansteorra's 30th Year event, during court, we will have the ceremonial handover of the office and at Round Table, we will have the formal paperwork handover, and HLy Emma's tenure will begin while I will happy retire to the office of Sable Roundel to share a pint with my fellow former Star Principal Heralds. :)  It has been a joy and an honor to serve Ansteorra, the College of Heralds, and the College of Arms.

In service,
HL Alden Drake
Star Principal Herald