[Ansteorra] Kings College Class: Introduction to Ukrainian Easter Egg Decoration

g_r.cathan at att.net g_r.cathan at att.net
Sat Jun 6 07:29:39 PDT 2009

At the upcoming Kings College I will be teaching an introductory class on making Ukrainian Easter Eggs. This is a wax resist method. Students will be working with among other things: raw eggs, lit candles, kistkas: funnels-on-a-stick, and aniline dyes. The class will require time and a student's full attention. Good hand eye co-ordination is recommended. Good eyesight is a must. Please preregister I need to know how many eggs to bring. I have been teaching this craft at my church for the last four years. This is a long class (4 hours); there will be a short lunch break.

Class: Introduction to Ukrainian Easter Egg Decoration

Cost: $10  All materials will be supplied by the instructor.

Size: 6 students and no auditors.

Clothing: Wear something comfortable with short sleeves that you do not mind getting dirty. You can always change for court.

Time: 4 hours

For more information and to preregister contact Rose Cathan at:

 jeffery.hartley at att.net or 713-960-1030 no calls after 9:00 PM.

Rose