[Ansteorra] Kings College menu has been updated... don't forget to bring your feast gear!!

Haraldr Bassi ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org
Mon Jun 8 22:03:11 PDT 2009

Unto the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra doth Lord Haraldr Bassi send greetings,

It is my pleasure to be your kitchener for the upcoming session of the King's College to be held
this Saturday, June 13th, here in the Barony of Bjornsborg. I have just updated the menu list
with the ingredients and links to many of the recipes used. The list of the almost sixty (60)
foods and drinks to be served can be found here:

http://wiki.budgardr.org/villagers/haraldr/kingscollege2009cooking

As I continue with prep and shopping, I will endeavor to keep that page apprised of any changes
to what will be available Saturday. Most recipes used have been redacted on the fly for this
event as we were cooking with adjustments for what we had available.

The lunch board will be setup indoors in the main hall and will be available from about noon to
3pm.

Please remember to bring your own feast gear as none will be made available by the event staff!!

I look forwarding to serving you on Saturday,
Haraldr Bassi, Barony of Bjornsborg