[Ansteorra] Willow's area code and some news

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon Jun 8 18:52:38 PDT 2009

Your area code is missing a number.
817-719-3602
cigarette smoke.  It's annoying
I know what you mean. Only I have a bad attack and sometimes have to go to the hospital. I am always having to explain it and I feel horrid but the one time I didn't tell someone and I went to the hospital everyone gave a talking. Apparently smoker would rather move somewhere else than  deal with someone in the hospital The problem is most of my friends are smokers and I feel left out.
f .)  In other news,

I have been accepted to Texas Lutheran University in Seguin!
Hurrah, where is Seguin??
willow
YIS,