[Ansteorra] Weaving at King's College

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 18:54:45 PDT 2009

Calling Weavers!

At King’s College, I will be teaching “Brocade: A Different Approach.”  Students will learn how to brocade in an unorthodox method not found weaving books.

The class is two hours long, from 11:00 – 1:00.  I still have five spots open for pre-registration.

Email me to register or to ask questions.  Class requirements are on the website.

Or if you are not a card weaver, check out HL John Lightfoot’s “Pickup Inkle Weaving.”  This method lets you do more with your inkle woven bands.  His class is from 1:00 – 3:00 pm.

There are more “advanced” classes at this King’s College than I’ve ever seen. Check the classes to see if you need to bring something to take full advantage of the classes you want to take.

Visit the King’s College website to see the other exciting classes being offered.
http://207.58.163.190/greatambience/bjornsborg/KC-2009/bkc2009.htm

 In Service,
 Hanna von Dahl, OL
 CR MoAS

"Burn brightly without burning out." - Richard Briggs