[Ansteorra] Waterbearing at Ansteorra 30th year

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Wed Jun 10 04:51:42 PDT 2009

Greetings Kingdom of Ansteorra.

In order to try to keep gate cost down, as well as better serve the populace, waterbearing point is asking for donations.

These are the following items that I will need…

Pop tops (like from water bottles). Ideally these will fit a 2 liter, but if you are in doubt, bring them anyway and I will check them!

2-liter pop bottles.  Please rinse them out first, but I will do all of the de-labeling and sanitizing

Gatorade (powdered, NOT RED)

Pickles (either spears or whole, of the dill variety)

Olives (either black or green)

At this time, I am trying to get groups/people to commit to bringing items.  If purchasing the items is something that you don’t feel you can do, or if you are afraid that you will get the wrong thing, then you can bring money to me on site and I will go to Walmart and get it myself (I can write a receipt if needed).

The Barony of Namron has committed to 30$ worth of supplies and challenges others to do the same!

30$ is equal to  6 gallons of pickles, or 27 gallons of Gatorade, or HUNDREDS OF OLIVES!

If you are going to be able to donate anything to the waterbearing effort, please let me know off list, or feel free to call me at (405) 249-5794

HL Adena Terricsdotter

(also don’t forget to donate your time at the event,  if you have any left!)
=0