[Ansteorra] Merchanting at Ansteorra 30th Year

c lambright clambright2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 11 12:58:16 PDT 2009

Greetings to all Merchants

Just a reminder, it is almost time for the Ansteorra 30th Year Celebration, July 9-12, 2009 in Canton, Texas. This event will be just brimming with people having fun, fighting and SHOPPING. I have heard from many of you, but we have space for many more Merchants. Please go to http://30th-year.ansteorra.org/information.php in the Section of the webpage for "Merchants" for information and the very easy, simple form that will tell us about you and your wares.

Deadline for this form is June 15th (Monday!) and I do email back a confirmation that I got the form. We hope to do a little advertising between the 15th and the event on who will be selling their wares at the event so please get me your form. If you have any 30th Year Merchanting questions, please email me.

NEW as of this week!!!!! There is very limited space inside the Hall for smaller merchants (10x10 spaces). There is a fee for inside merchanting of $25. The hall will be open Friday 8am for setup and closes (take down) Saturday at 6pm. If you would like more information on indoor merchanting, please contact me via email ASAP. First email, first served on inside space.

Thanks to all and COME and Merchant at 30th Year!!!
HL Cristyana Lambrecht
30th Year-Merchant Coordinator