[Ansteorra] King's College

Jennifer Ytuarte jen.ytuarte at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 11:04:36 PDT 2009

Things to keep in mind:

The Culebra Rd exit from IH 10 has ongoing construction. I checked the roads
during peak traffic yesterday and there were minor delays, so please allow
time for traffic hiccups. There should be less of a problem in that area on
Saturday morning. Most hotels in the area are listed as being on 410 and
Culebra, so those of you staying near the loop will be fine.

The forecast for Saturday will be humid, partly cloudy high of 100 degrees.
STAY HYDRATED. I know we will be in the lap of air conditioned luxury for
good portions of the day, but don't let that be a false sense of security.
Drink plenty of water.

Sunscreen and mosquito repellent: WEAR IT!  We are going to have a really
hot day tomorrow and asphalt loves to radiate absorbed heat. And of course
the blood suckers will be out in full force.

The Sideboard:
Haraldr and the populace of Bjornsborg have laboured hard in the kitchen to
provide the wonderful food we shall partake of on Saturday.

Please BRING YOUR OWN FEAST GEAR.

Our Kitchener Haraldr will supply us with wonderful beverages. Drinks ARE
allowed in the classroom. Please take special care to prevent spillage.

There will be a washing station set up in the main hall. For our own peace
of mind, please do not wash your dishes in any of the bathroom sinks.

Most of all, have fun and we'll see you tomorrow!

In Service,

Lady Madalena de Orozco
Steward

--