[Ansteorra] last call for classes

Melissa Carter honeyfrog at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 08:55:38 PDT 2009

Greetings Unto the Stellar Populace of Ansteorra doth HL Hedwig, master
scheduler for 30th Year send warmest greetings!

We have a mere three weeks until the event of events...yes it is only three
weeks until we celebrate the 30th Birthday of our Stellar Kingdom!  So, to
that end this is the last call for classes and information on the already
scheduled events.  We will be finalizing the master schedule and online web
page this week.  I have a slot left on Saturday at noon and there are
several slots left for Friday but it has started to fill as well.  We also
have an outdoor class room available all day Friday and Saturday until
4:00.  The out door class will be near the outdoor stage in the shade and
have electric available.  Since it is near the stage you may be privy to
some awesome entertainment as I know there are several bardic activities
planned for the stage.

So, please email me by Wednesday with your changes, updates, classes and
information.  Thank you and I'll see YOU at the party!

In Service Always,
Hedwig

--
Melissa Carter