[Ansteorra] Shopping at 30th Year

c lambright clambright2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 19:26:01 PDT 2009

Greetings to all

Ansteorran 30th Year Celebration is just weeks away and we have several fine merchants getting ready to provide you with all manner of goods. Merchants attending include:

*Darkwood Armory-Providing rapier supplies, chain mail, and weaponry.

*Bayou City Treasures-Providing Beads/beadwork, jewelry, and other goods.

*Art of Broken Glass and Lady Dianotto’s-Providing glassware, calligraphy goods, spiritual items, jewelry, sewing supplies, buttons, trim, and stained glass.

*All the Trimmings-Providing trim, buttons, cloak clasps, Celtic tapestries and tote bags.

*That Special Touch-Providing leather, garb, and jewelry

*Odin’s Eye-Providing knives.

*Trishcat Soaps & Potions-Providing herbs, essential oils, soaps, ‘bruise balm’, and lotion bars.

*Pegasus Pottery/Saqra’s-Providing pottery, jewelry, and fiber arts.

*Raven Boy Music-Providing CDs of Sir Kenneth and Mistress Adelaide.

*Boaring Stag Workshop LLC-Providing chain mail, jewelry, metal/iron work, woodcraft, accessories, and scultures.

*Broken Hammer Forge-Providing metal/iron work, feast gear, armor bits, and weaponry.

*Shearhart Enterprizes-Providing baskets, beadwork, candles, feast gear, glassware, jewelry, pottery, and miscellaneous goods.

*Ripples in Time-Providing jewelry (particularly middle eastern) and other goods.

*Creekwood Productions-Providing furniture and other woodcrafts.

*Estoile Designs-Providing leather goods, pouches, beads, jewelry, and fiber arts.

*Stylish Steins-Providing ceramic mugs.
Join us for some fun and great shopping at Ansteorran 30th Year, July 9-12th in Canton, Texas. We still have outside merchant space available for those who would like to sale their wares at the Celebration, email me your interest.

See you there!
HL Cristyana Lambrecht
Merchants Coordinator