[Ansteorra] Ansteorran trivia contest

Catrin ferch Maelgwn ladycatrin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 14:08:07 PDT 2009

I had the idea today of running a trivia contest at 30th Year on the subject
of Ansteorran history and culture.  If all goes as planned, there will be
two sets of questions (one for kids and one for adults) printed out and
available onsite, so that people can spend the weekend tracking down their
answers.  There will be prizes, of course, for the first two contestants
who've answered all questions accurately.  I think this could be a fun way
for our Kingdom's populace, young and old, to learn some new things and also
get a chance to socialize as they go on a bit of a scavenger hunt for trivia
answers.

If you have any ideas for good questions to include, please contact me
off-list and let me know the question (and the answer :)) and which age
group you're suggesting it for.  They can be general or obscure, current
events or early Kingdom history.  Maybe we'll throw in some real zingers for
extra credit!

Thanks for your time, and I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

Regards,
Catrin ferch Maelgwn
Bard of Ansteorra