[Ansteorra] New List & Kingdom - Etiquette Question

Elisabeth B. Zakes kitharis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 08:22:03 PDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 10:01, Daria <benninggirl at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Greetings unto the list,
>
> Having recently moved into Ansteorra (and just joined the list) I have a
> question of List Etiquette.
>
> Is it acceptable for a merchant for a specific event to:
>
> 1) announce that they are attending the event on the list?
> 2) as a tavern post their menu for said event?
>

> I welcome any and all discussion & responses to my questions.

I don't know if there's any official ruling on such posts, but personally, I
would appreciate a tavern menu if there's going to be a tavern at an event.
I have to plan food around certain likes and dislikes in the family, and
knowing what's going to be there before I arrive would help enormously.

Just my personal opinion.
Aethelyan Moondragon
Bryn Gwlad