[Ansteorra] New List & Kingdom - Etiquette Question

William Meriic wmeriic at tx.rr.com
Mon Jun 22 08:45:02 PDT 2009

I generally don't bring more cash to an event than I need (not because of
fear, but I just don't generally carry cash).  So, I often find myself
disappointed when I see something I have been wanting, but can't buy it.  I
just saw an email that Dark Wood is coming to Ansteorra 30th... so I will
plan accordingly.  :-)  In short, I think it is a benefit to both sides.

If you find you are going to be attending a bunch of events in a short
period, you could submit a single email with the list of events, if you want
to minimize traffic.

Will Meriic