[Ansteorra] New List & Kingdom - Etiquette Question

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Mon Jun 22 09:46:50 PDT 2009

>From personal experience doing several event sites in the last few years, I think that having the menu and merchant list on the web site is a very good thing.

However, alot of times the site is made and has the basic info before the menu is available. People go and look at the site and see just basic info and don't check again. An e-mail saying 'We've updated the site! This is the menu and this is where you can find it on the website in the future.' would be awesome because it lets people know that information has been updated and is now available.

If you wanted to be REALLY polite, you might ask the autoocrat (or website-o-crat) to announce that the website has been updated with tavern and merchant info, that way it feels a little bit less like an ad and then all of the merchants updates are put into one e-mail, instead of five merchants all e-mailing about each event.

Rose the Obnoxious

---------------------------------------------------------------------- Judge me if you want. We are all going to die. I intend to deserve it.