[Ansteorra] Event Websites

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 20:11:48 PDT 2009

The code was given to us, if it is the one that I am thinking of, and was
ready to go when I left the office. When I checked on the status of its
implementation I was told that the calendar staff had changed their mind and
did not want the system any more.

Thus, Ansteorra has had it for a while now and chose not to use it.

Baronessa Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
Porte de L'Eau, Canton of the Barony of Madrone, AnTir