[Ansteorra] Gate shifts for 30 yr.

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 25 17:42:12 PDT 2009

I am sorry, but I can not access your file. It is not compatible with my
system. Is there any other way that it can be accessed?

Cheers,
 Jalali

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 04:41:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: Charles Netterville <ck_netterville at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Ansteorra] 30th year gate
To: Kingdom list <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>

Greetings to everyone. I hope this missive finds everyone in good health and
spirit. It is my honor to represent the gate for Ansteorra's 30th year
celebration. Volunteers are desperately needed. All shifts have vacancies.
As you will notice on the spreadsheet attached by this link, I have gate
starting at noon. We will actually be opening at 3 PM but staff will be able
to check in starting at noon. Please look over the spreadsheet and if you
can take a couple of hours out of your already busy schedule to serve this
mighty kingdom, know that your sacrifice will not go un noticed. Thank you
for your consideration, In service, Elrique
http://www.nettervilletrainingcenter.com/30th-year