[Ansteorra] New Regional Chroniclers

Elisava Illiesca thebloodymistress at satx.rr.com
Mon Jun 1 22:29:55 PDT 2009

Thank you Baroness Radegund for your faith in me and allowing me the
oppertunity to serve the kingdom in this regional position.
I hope to get the chance to meet all of the chroniclers in the southern
region in the next few months, and get to know  you all, so that I can
better serve you and your needs. If you have any questions or concerns
please never ever hesitate to call or write me.
In Service,
Bess
Elisava Illiesca, Southern Regional Chronicler
Fereste-ma, Doamne, de prieteni, ca de dusmani ma apar singur.