[Ansteorra] King's College Course Catalog

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 20:57:06 PDT 2009

I am pleased to announce that the complete Course Catalog for King's
College A.S. XLIV is available on the King's College site

http://207.58.163.190/greatambience/bjornsborg/KC-2009/bkc2009.htm

select the "Course Catalog" link at the bottom of the page.

Any work of this magnitude created by someone as tired as I am is bound
to contain mistakes. Please let me know about any you encounter (offlist).

rgferrell at gmail dot com

I'm aware there is some formatting weirdness; I'll take care of that
when I get a chance.

Instructors: please make sure your course information is correct and
figure out your schedules from the catalog.  I will try to send each of
you a personal schedule of class times and locations, but there are
forty of you and only one of me so it might not happen immediately.

Students: Be aware that several of the classes require preregistration.
If one of your choices falls in this category, I urge you to use the
contact information provided in the listing and preregister as soon as
possible to avoid missing out.

I will be posting a traditional listing in tabular format for class
attendance planning purposes in the near future.

In service,

Cynric of Bedwyn
Chancellor