[Ansteorra] branch herald regalia competition

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 10 06:43:40 PDT 2009

Sure.  It's pretty straight forward:

The competition shall be a parade of branch heralds dressed in
their heraldic finery with any additional heraldic accessories typically
used by the branch herald (book, baton, etc.) in the function of their
office, and shall be judged by a panel of judges.  The competition shall
look for the most "complete" herald, who best could have "stepped out of a
portrait" and represents their branch.

In service,
Alden