[Ansteorra] Suitable breathing armor

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jun 16 12:50:04 PDT 2009

On Jun 16, 2009, at 12:01 PM, caitrinscottage at aol.com wrote:
> It appears that I posted to the correct list afterall? ;-)
> Thank you all for your advice, and I will certainly take it to
> heart? ;-)
>
> Cheers,
> Caitrin

I appreciate the info as well.

Caitrin,

I do have this file in the COMBAT-RAPIER section of the Florilegium
that might also be of use. I'm afraid I didn't see the original
question, though.

Rapier-Armor-art  (12K) 12/28/00    "A Few Practical Notes on the
Construction
                                        of Rapier Armour" by Mistress
Nicolaa de
                                        Bracton of Leicester, O.L.