[Ansteorra] Two Questions

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 07:03:16 PDT 2009

1.  Friends want to attend a Renn Faire.  Know of any good ones going on in the near future?

2.  Any equestrians out there who own/ride a mustang/wild horse?  We have a great opportunity on National Adoption Day(s)-September 25th and 26th to do a demo highlighting both wild horses and the SCA.  In fact, Bayard and I might be a part of this year's ad campaign....what you can do with a wild horse.  If you are interested in participating, please let me know ASAP, so I can make arrangements with the facility.  Our adoption days will be at Paul's Valley (about 1 1/2 hours south of Oklahoma City).  We should get some good press on this one.  I would like to do some games and perhaps some crest combat.....Bayard is not ready for jousting.  However, if anyone else has mustangs and wants to do some jousting, it would be great.

Mistress Melisande de Frayne

Barony of Namron

(405) 735-3466