[Ansteorra] Passa Event.. Come and Gone...

Chris Lucas chrislucas2504 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 07:46:14 PDT 2009

Greetings unto the great state,  I would like to second the sentiment. Coming from Eldern hills to the passe de arme I didnt know what to expect and was meet with openness , kindness and friendship. even the weather didnt hamper the spirits of those that attended. the fighting was great and valorous, the feast comendable but most importantly the comradship  was above board and welcoming. I would hope that those who could not attend please reconsider their next event and travel to those reaches for lady of the lake. I know that I will do so. Thanks to them again for their hspitality.

 In service
  Warder Kristoff Fugger von Augsburg