[Ansteorra] New List & Kingdom - Etiquette Question

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 22 08:58:14 PDT 2009

My opinion.
One announcement that you plan to be at an event isn't bad.
However, if you are a Tavern and want to announce your menu, I'd suggest sending it to the event steward for placement on the web announcement.
I know I look at the web a lot more than I do at the messages about what's going on at an event.  I really think more people go to the web site and check out the stuff there rather than wait for an announcement on the Ansteorra email list.
Like I said.  Just my opinion.  But I've asked people which they go to first for event information.  Most of the people I've asked said the web site.
Lady Maria