[Ansteorra] New List & Kingdom - Etiquette Question

Elisabeth B. Zakes kitharis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 09:45:58 PDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 11:31, Susan McMahill <sueorintx at hotmail.com> wrote:

> ... If you usually have the same fare, such as The Longship Company has
> with their amazing breakfasts...you won't need to post your menu for every
> event, once we get to know you and you us. If your menu changes with the
> events or seasons, you may need to continue to post your menus.

The one issue I see with this is someone new to the area who has no idea of
what "the same fare" would be. Sort of like posting that the event is being
held "at the usual place" when a newcomer has no knowledge of where the
usual place is. Just a link to a standard menu would help.

Aethelyan Moondragon
Bryn Gwlad